Alcohol Awareness Training & Certification
(Training for Intervention ProcedureS)
- alcohol awareness training is the only certification program recognized and used in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and in 40 foreign countries for over 30 years.
- training your establishment can earn you discounts on liquor liability insurance from over
70 insurance companies nationwide.
- courses have trained & certified over 3 million participants worldwide
Classroom sessions large or small, are the best way to ensure you and your staff are is being trained by a qualified TIPS® trainer. All of our sessions are conducted by certified TIPS® trainers who, in addition to their extensive work experience in your industry, have completed a rigorous two day,Train theTrainer workshop. Depending on the session class lasts 2-5 hours
Training conducted by a TIPS® trainer is implemented through video and printed materials to facilitate discussion of the course content.
Course material is presented in three sections:
Information, Skills Training and Practice/Rehearsal.
As the final step of a TIPS® session, participants complete a multiple choice exam. Participants who pass the exam receive a certification card, valid for three years.
- training provides establishments with a reasonable effort defense if an alcohol-related
Are your employees & managers trained to protect your....
Our Florida office covers the the State to train and certify employees with this 30+ year old program. Your team will become responsible sellers and servers of alcohol
Has been the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sales and consumption of alcohol for over 30 years.
- is the only alcohol server training program with five versions tailored specifically to different audiences, establishments and environments where alcohol is served, sold, or consumed.
office will give you the high
quality and professional service you expect.
This training class also meets The Florida Responsible Vendor Act requirement for all Florida liquor license holders.
Establishment, Staff and Customers?
Alcohol Litigation Does Happen!
All attendees will be certified to understand:
- Intoxication Rate Factors
- Measurement & Effects of Pure Alcohol
- Dram Shop & Common Neglegence Laws
- Reasonable Efforts the Law Requires
- Professionally Cutting Off Guests
Schedule a class with the TIPS® Florida office. Benefit from the information and techniques presented in TIPS® Alcohol Service Training & Certification!
- certification is good for three (3) years not once every four (4) months like other Florida alcohol certification services offer.
FOR ALL FLORIDA LIQUOR LICENSE HOLDERS WHO SELL, SERVE AND PROVIDE ALCOHOL
Fast response & scheduling turn around times.
Many cases, we can be at your location next day!
We offer all five certification classes
Fraternal Order Lodges
Public or Private Colleges
Off Track Betting Locations
Student Health Departments
Greek Life Offices
Student Judicial Committees
Bike Week Events
Craft Beer Festivals
Chili Cook Offs
Baseball Spring Training Fanfests
Any establishment serving alcohol on premise
Website designed by Accurate Hospitality Services, LLC® 2012 for TIPS® Florida